We’re finally back in London after two and a half months in Australia and let me tell you it is WEIRD being back. Everything is strange and jetlag means we keep waking up super early and trying to go out for breakfast. Of course there is no breakfast in London – they don’t open until 8 or 9am even on the weekend…I am going to miss that.
So we’ve got just over 7 months left in London to travel and eat our way through the rest of Europe, here’s where we’ve been so far
- Budapest - new years eve and it was freezing
- Bratislava - I starved on the train for FOUR HOURS on the way here. There was no food carriage. I am forever traumatized
- Vienna – exciting schnapps restaurant with over 30 types of apple schnapps (The white chimney sweep)
- Rome - I love their umbrella pine trees
- Paris – to see Lamb and their weird electric double base
- Lausanne – a one night work/client Christmas party in Switzerland, it’s not as fancy as it sounds
- Bath – work trips for Mat x about 10
- Berlin - lots of crazy graffiti and omg it was so cold
- France – work ski trip for me, I now love skiing and still have no idea exactly where we went
- Spain – Easter road trip, we started in Barcelona and traveled through Valencia, Alicante, El Palmar, El Elche, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo and Madrid in 10 days. Had the best paella in the world at El Palmar.
- Aberdeen – for the BrewDog AGM
- Bologna, Parma and Florence – we met up with Noelle and ate a lot of amazing pasta
- Bilbao and San Sebastian - OMG amazing food. I would go back in a heartbeat and the Guggenheim is excellent in real life
- Northhampton – Download festival, it was large, it was cold and I do not heart Metallica
- Dublin - Guinness taste really nice in Dublin
- Brussels - frites, frites, frites and don’t stay at the Pantone hotel
- Amsterdam - bike riding and canals. It’s really pretty when the sun comes out
- Edinburgh - one day work trip for Mat
- Paris – to see Green Day at Rock en Seine, it was excellent
- Ibiza – four amazing days, priviate beaches and the most expensive meals ever
- Copenhagen - most exciting breakfast ever
- Sydeny – work trip for Mat
- Octoberfest – crazy amounts of people and beer
- Sydney – unexpectedly we got to go back to Australia for two and a half months for to Mat’s work.
- Melbourne - visiting Cliff and way too much tea
- Brisbane – food, sunshine and friends, best times ever!
Good times – here are some photos from our various trips.